As ever, the people who come to us often with their hearts in their hands, hoping for something that will help them through and get back in control, teach us more than they will ever know. Heartfelt congratulations to everyone who found the courage to attend an Impact programme and begin their personal journey of self-discovery for wellbeing recovery.
As Impact grows our stakeholders, funders, partners and friendships grow! A few special thanks to some very special people who have given Impact their time, support and wisdom…
- Karen Malone, Bedford Borough Council
- Doug Hook, Central Bedfordshire Council,
- Christine Knox, Central Bedfordshire Council,
- Rhea Yeung, the Grove Theatre, Dunstable,
- Ellie Garratt, the Grove Theatre Dunstable,
- Kelly Perkins, Mental Health Nurse, Bedford,
- Anne Matthews, DWP, Dunstable,
- Kim Saunders, DWP, DEA, Luton & Dunstable,
- Beverley Copestake, CLI, Bedford,
- Alex and Tara from CVS, Bedford
- Spencer Clark – DWP, Bedford
Last word from me
We welcome Jackie Bean as a new Director within Impact and look forward to developing our exciting vision with Jackie and the rest of the team, in addition to further developing the board during autumn 2018 – we’ll keep you posted!
A personal thank you to, Jackie Bean and Carolyn Lewis, a huge amount of the work written here could not have been achieved without their tireless efforts and limitless passion, compassion, empowerment and belief.
Enjoy your summer days and weeks, whatever you have arranged.
Stay cool outside…stay calm inside :-) and when the latter becomes a challenge, try this…