World Mental Health Day 2018 in partnership with The Grove Theatre
Market for the Mind
What an epic day!
We had the most amazing, joyful and ‘chatty’ day, celebrating World Mental Health Day with friends at the Grove Theatre.
Our Market for the Mind was a huge success, displaying a fantastic mix of services, products and suggestions to help people consider other ways and means of supporting their mental wellbeing.
We were thrilled to see 150 people visiting stalls, chatting over cake and tea and talking about mental health.
Sincere and warm thanks to all those who gave up their time to help raise awareness of support for mental wellbeing.
- Stevenage Leisure – introductions to Body Trax
- Grant Elsey at Octave Music
- Dunstable Musical Theatre Company
- Nature’s Harvest
- Mindfulness Leighton Buzzard
- Houghton Hall Park
- Himalayan Wellbeing & Salt Lamps
- Louise England Acupuncture
- Lisa Woodyer, Central Bedfordshire Council – offering information regarding apprenticeships and getting people back to work
- Laura Dunn, Central Bedfordshire College, Social Work department.
- Elizabeth Roberts, Dunstable Library
The lovely Toby Friedner of BBC Three Counties Radio was tireless in chasing down interviews for his show which will be going out Wednesday 17th October at 7pm on Three Counties Radio.
Thanks to the talented Ollie Storey for the photography